Danish Center for Culture and Development (DCCD) promotes cultural co-operation between Denmark and the developing countries in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America, and the Middle East through:
- Presentation of art and culture from the developing countries in cooperation with partners in Denmark and abroad
- Information and advice about cultural exchange and cooperation
- Allocation of funds for Danish cultural cooperation with developing countries
- Co-ordination and implementation of festivals in Denmark for the developing world's cultures
- Facilitation of capacity building within the cultural sector in the developing countries as well as presentation of Danish art and culture.
- The center provides the framework for large initiatives such as the Images festivals and information projects.